Clean Tech Network
Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in developing countries can generate significant growth and create jobs by seizing a potential $1.6 trillion market opportunity in clean technology. Latin America and Africa are among the largest markets for SMEs in clean technology with potential market sizes of $349 billion and $235 billion respectively. SMEs are key drivers of job creation.
Clean technology jobs compare favorably to jobs in other sectors, being on average more skilled, safer, and better paid. Countries must take key policy actions to fully realize this growth potential.
With eZ-Xpo – Virtual Collaborative Network, organizations can empower every cybersecurity stakeholder with an end-to-end comprehensive, collaborative application network with virtual trade show, virtual summit, virtual training, and virtual job fair for every stakeholder (i.e., professionals, technology providers, mentors, and job-seekers).
All-in-1 Virtual Collaborative Network
The Clean Tech industry faces five key challenges:
1. Customer Acquisition – The blockchain industry is a new emerging technology with many technology providers entering the market. Finding the next customer is always a challenge for every technology provider.
2. Talent Acquisition – 95% of startups feel challenging to find people with the right skills to grow.
3. Funding acquisition – With the current high volatility in the financial market, 82% of startups feel fundraising extremely challenging.
4. Education/Training – With the constant dynamic change in the industry, every stakeholder needs to get educated and trained with the new products/services.
5. Mentoring/Coaching – Every company has unique problems and requirements. It is important to network with all the subject-matter experts for their specific problems.
All these five challenges are extremely tough to solve with any specific solution out in the marketplace. It is critical that we look at these issues from a complete 360-degree view solution.
What if you can resolve all these three challenges in one collaborative solution?
eZ-Xpo’s JumpStart 5-in-1 solution specifically addresses all these three challenges with the following key features and benefits:
1. Customer Acquisition with organic traffic
Instead of wasting endless online advertising money for traffic, every startup should consider creating their virtual business ecosystem by collaborating with their channel partners and customers through networks of virtual expos; virtual summit, and virtual training. Not only this will help create a long-term sustainable bondage between strategic partners and clients, but also create a new game changer sustainable competitive advantage against the competition.
2. Talent Acquisition with eZ-Xpo’s Virtual Career Expo Network
Instead of wasting expensive headhunting costs on finding the best-skilled talent, every startup should consider building out their Virtual Job Expo to nurture their best talent candidate. Finding the best talent is similar to finding the next new customer because both require relationship nurturing. Startups should consider finding the best interns through partnering with local colleges and universities. Every Virtual Career Expo is equipped with an onboard training solution that can empower every new employee to learn new products/services quickly for higher productivity.
3. Funding Acquisition with eZ-Xpo’s Virtual Pitch Network
Every day we see startup pitch everywhere. There seems to be more startup pitch than the weekly reality show. The challenge is to find an Angel Network or Venture Capital Network where every startup can nurture the relationship with every stakeholder (i.e., investor, channel partner, and customer).
Virtual Training Conference & Summit
4. Virtual Classroom Network
Besides live webinar and on-demand courses, eZ-Xpo empowers every stakeholder to host a virtual summit with multiple speakers virtually anytime anywhere. Instructors will have a virtual classroom with drip content campaign capabilities based on specific date. Instructors can also deploy AI-Chatbot to answer specific questions 24/7.
5. Virtual Collaborative Workspace
Imagine that you have a group of subject-matter experts readily available to help to solve your problems 24/7! Each expert will have their own virtual office to have a private chat with you. You can launch a webinar from each virtual office or book a meeting. You can also ask a question and post it to their discussion board for ongoing discussion. Mentors and coaches can also deploy AI-Chatbot to answer specific questions 24/7.
Green Tech Nation Network Walkthru
Green Tech Nations Network (GTNN) Walkthru – How GTNN connects all stakeholders (i.e., organizations, academia, government, and startups) to save the earth.